The TURBO TOE Protects the toe area from accidental impact, crushing or stubbing. Made of flexible, pliable PVC. Treads under sole to prevent slipping and help liquid flow away from the foot.
- Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, clerical staff and sales people
- 100% waterproof, will not harden, stiff or crack
- Can be comfortably worn over low-heel, dress and running shoes and most boots
- Sold per pair. Sizes XXS to XXXL Toe is color coded to indicate size
Certified under Satra M21 issue 4 April 2011 - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC.
Compliant with the performance requirements of ASTM F 2412-11/F 2413-11 (formerly ANSI Z41) for Protective Footwear. Impact resistance 75 Lbs.
Canadian CSA Standard - Z334-14 - Protective Footwear. CLASS 7231 02 - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PRODUCTS. Grade 1 - over the shoe toe protectors withstands impact velocity minimum of 3.32m/s. (Turbotoe XS to XXL tested and certified).